Gretchen M. Roth, MD
Dr. Gretchen Roth is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology and joined the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2018. After growing up in Iowa, she graduated from the University of Miami with a degree in biochemistry and was also active in the music school. She received her MD from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, TN. She completed her internship at Central Iowa Health Systems in Des Moines, Iowa, and her dermatology residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
Dr. Roth has an interest in general dermatology, complex medical dermatology, and medical education. She enjoys teaching dermatology residents and medical students. She uses this same passion for education to help patients understand their diagnoses, so they can best participate in their decision making and care.
Areas of Expertise
- General adult dermatology
- Inflammatory skin disorders
- Connective tissue disease
- Skin cancer
Patient Ages Seen
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine – Vanderbilt School of Medicine – Nashville, TN (2014)
- Transitional Year – Central Iowa Health Systems, Des Moines, IA (2015)
- Residency in Dermatology – University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA (2018)