The Department of Dermatology at the Medical College of Wisconsin and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin seeks a Clinical Research Fellow for an appointment. This 1-year position will be directed by Dawn Siegel, MD, Director of the Pediatric Dermatology Research Division. The Pediatric Dermatology Division consists of five full-time faculty members. The research interests of this group include hemangiomas, vascular malformations, birthmarks, morphea, pigmented lesions, skin tumors, and genodermatoses.
The Clinical Research Fellow will:
- Develop hypotheses, design studies, and perform data analysis
- Recruit and enroll patients into new and existing studies
- Collaborate with faculty to write and publish research papers
- Have limited clinic exposure
- Participate in the Department of Dermatology and Pediatrics didactic programs
- Applicants may be medical students or medical school graduates
Fellow will receive a salary. Details will be discussed following the interview process.
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- (2) Letters of Support
If you have any questions regarding the Pediatric Dermatology Clinical Research Fellowship, please contact: